ANY commercial filming or promotional filming within National Forrest land requires a permit. This rule includes both still and motion pictures, as well as commercial YouTube filming.

To obtain a commercial permit for any National Forest Service property, please contact the regional office for the area in which you will be filming. The contact information for each area can be found by clicking here.

For the National Forrest service, some find it easier to work with Film LA in acquire film permits. Their website can be visited by clicking here.